June 5, 2012

Live from the Underground - Big K.R.I.T.



Big K.R.I.T. was originally set to release his debut Live from the Underground on September 27th, 2011 but decided to push it back on his own terms.

"It originally was supposed to come out September 27th. I pushed it back because of sample clearances. I realized I’ve given away a lot of free music. It’s cool to sample anything you want when it’s free. Retail? They’re not having that,” he said. “So reaching out to people as far as sample clearances. There’s one feature I had the opportunity to try to get on the album. It is going down and I will not say who it is. Nobody will figure this out anyways. It’s an amazing feature. It’s crazy. I produced a lot of the stuff.”

The album features 8Ball & MJG, 2 Chainz, Ludacris, Bun B, Devin The Dude, B.B. King and more! Buy Live from the Underground on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment