December 27, 2010

Suggested Reading..........


How to Hustle and Win
by
Supreme Understanding

I stumbled onto this book while in an African bookstore stocking up on ammo. In this midst of all the books, written by all these professors and scholars, this book stood out to me. I read the foreword (written by the REAL Freeway Ricky Ross) and went ahead and coughed up 25 beans. Read the first chapter and was blown away. Supreme Understanding is a very witty, well versed, knowledgable dude. And not just knowledge of self, but knowledge of the world. This book opened my eyes to many things (including some of my own shortcomings) and provided a way for me to argue certain points in such a way that even the dumbest of street dudes can understand. Check out the synopsis and some reviews at supremedesign.com. Cop this joint and support positivity. Or waste 20 slugs on some off-brand kush. Your choice...........

No comments:

Post a Comment